- 1 Olemba Root
- 1 Marshberry
- 1 Telaari Frond
- and 1 Dragonspine.
Mother Kashur wishes to speak with you, <Name>. Before this becomes possible, you must collect the herbs required to create a potion that will expand your mind, allowing you to commune with the spirits.
You must gather Olemba root from Terokkar, marshberries from Zangarmarsh, Telaari fronds from Nagrand and dragonspine from the Blade's Edge Mountains. I have written down instructions on this parchment as to the cultivation of these herbs. Return to me when you have gathered the materials.
You are very resourceful, <name>. Our greatest gatherers would have taken twice as long to collect the herbs.
<Greatmother Geyah mixes the herbs into a potion and then places the tincture to your lips, forcing you to drink.>
Do not be afraid.
Provided with this quest is Greatmother's List of Herbs.
- Telaari Frond in Nagrand
- in the water, in the chasm that stretches between Telaar and the Ring of Trials (the Telaari Basin).
- Looks like a patch of grass.
- One location by coordinates: 56,52
- Olemba Root in Terokkar
- Many locations north of the Bone Wastes, but most commonly found west of Tuurem or along the mountains bordering Shattrath.
- Very hard to see, looks like white Earthroot.
- One location by coordinates: 50,30
- Marshberry in Zangarmarsh
- in the Ango'rosh Stronghold.
- Looks like a big red rock or berry.
- One location by coordinates: 18,8
- Dragonspine in Blade's Edge Mountains
- Eastern edge of the Living Grove, or the western edge of Jagged Ridge
- Its easy to see, because its red, where not much else is. May resemble Gromsblood.
- One location by coordinates: 49,71
- Dragonspine in Zangarmarsh
- Along the northern border of Zangarmarsh, directly east of Orebor Harborage.
Find Herbs will locate all of these.