Lead squad from Highbank to the closed Dragonmaw Gate.
- Dragonmaw Gate opened
I want you to know what is at stake here, <class>. Grim Batol is the source of Twilight's Hammer reinforcements to all of the highlands. If we do not cut them off here, we will not win the battles ahead.
I'm sending a squad from Highbank with you. Get to the gate to the southeast and get it open. Your should have any further instructions you'll need from there.
Like a well-oiled machine.
You will receive:
- Even after the squad auto-assembles, you need to talk with Mathias to continue if you want the gate blown up.
- This quest is best done slowly. Once up the first bit of the path, it seems easier to stay to the right side of the area.
- Keep in mind that a group of friendly NPCs will repeatedly make attacks on the mobs. You can assist with your squad and still get credit, which may make the push forward easier.
Upon acceptance, the squad appears:
- Highbank Lieutenant says: Squad reporting.
- Highbank Lieutenant says: Find some flanking positions.
- Highbank Lieutenant says: Get in positions.
- Master Mathias Shaw says: They've already assembled. I'm trusting you to secure the route to Grim Batol. Don't let me down.
Upon successfully arriving at the gate:
- Highbank Lieutenant says: Break out the gatestone. Open this thing up.
- Highbank Medic says: Right away sir. Er... I don't see a slot to put it in?
- Highbank Lieutenant says: It's never easy, is it? That's alright, we came prepared.
- Highbank Lieutenant says: Blow it open. There isn't a problem that some explosives can't solve.
- Highbank Demolitionist says: On it.
Two groups of enemies attack!
- Highbank Sniper says: Enemy down.
- Highbank Demolitionist says: Almost done.
- Highbank Demolitionist says: Charges are set. Might want to get clear!
An explosion ensues. The gate is open! Once players pass through with the squad...
- Master Mathias Shaw says: Good work. I'll keep the men pushing from here. Move forward and take the last gate.
Fun squad dialogue Edit
Players can also have some fun with the squad while joined with them to garner a variety of random responses.
- Make a series of complicated hand gestures.
- Highbank Sniper says: I don't think that's physically possible, sir.
- Highbank Sniper says: Sir, I think the explosions and gunfire gave us away. You don't have to use hand signals.
- Highbank Medic says: Was that... Yoga?
- Highbank Medic says: You want me to steal third?
- Highbank Demolitionist says: What did you just call my mother?
- Highbank Demolitionist says: Now that's just rude...
- Highbank Marine says: What the heck was that?
- Highbank Marine says: Leading under the influence...
- Highbank Lieutenant looks confused.
-  / 
-  /  / 
-  / 
-  / 
-  / 
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.