Take the Westfall Stew to at Sentinel Hill.
About four years ago, in the dead of night, a little girl walked right into our farmhouse and collapsed on the floor. Nobody had a clue as to her identity. The poor thing had no recollection of who she was or where she came from - truly a lost soul.
Soon after, we adopted the little girl and named her Hope - for that is what she represented.
She is now a young lady, caring for the destitute and homeless of Westfall. Take my Westfall Stew to her so that she may dispense it to the people.
Good day <sir/ma'am>. How may I serve you?
Head to the southeast to Sentinel Hill, then up the hill to Sentinel Tower. Hope is just inside the tower, but first, overhear the conversation and are having:
- Gryan says: You have our full cooperation, lieutenant. The Furlbrows were good people. Their deaths will not go unpunished.
- Laine says: That's good to hear, marshal. While <name> has brought the perpetrators to justice, their ringleader is still on the loose. Perhaps with the aid of the Westfall Brigade we will finally be able to solve this case.
- Laine says: Might I ask, what's with the worgen in the stocks?
- Gryan says: We caught this beast slaughtering sheep in the countryside. He is unrepentant and easily agitated. Keep your distance, lieutenant.
- Ripsnarl says: When I break out of these stocks I'm going to rip out your heart and devour it whole!
- Laine says: Wow, the marshal wasn't kidding.
- Laine walks over to Ripsnarl.
- Laine says: But is your bark....
- Laine says: Worse than your bite?
-  / 
-  / 
-  / 
Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Added