We've been doing a lot of business lately. It seems like everyone is buying armor and sturdy clothes. Almost like they expect a cold, harsh season ahead...
But those are future worries. My worry today is that I'm running out of knitted clothing to sell. I need another load from our supplier.
If you can take this request to Rema Schneider at the Canal Tailor and Fit Shop, I'd be most grateful.
You bring word from Mr. Bagley?
It says here that Harlan's business is booming. That's good news, but I wonder why people have need of all that armor. I've heard nothing of open war...is there something the nobles aren't telling us?
Well, thank you for bringing the request. Here's your payment, and I'll see to it that Harlan gets his supplies.
- Rema Schneider says: Corbett, dear. Harlan needs a load of knitted shirts and pants as soon as we can manage.
- Corbett Schneider says: My pleasure, sugar drop. I'll be back soon...
- Corbett wanders off
- Corbett Schneider says: Hm...after dropping this off, I think I'll head to that cheese shop for a snack.
- Corbett Schneider says: Hey Harlan. Here's a load of knitted cloth for you.
- Harlan Bagley says: Ah yes, and promptly delivered. As always, it's a pleasure doing business with you, Corbett.
- Corbett Schneider says: Glad to see you're doing so well, Harlan. And I hope to see you again soon...
- Corbett Schneider says: Now for that snack...
- Corbett Schneider says: Hullo, Trias clan! A ball of your smoked mozzarella, if you please!
- Elaine Trias says: Good day, Corbett. Here's your cheese, fresh made this morning! And how are things at your shop?
- Corbett Schneider says: Yes ma'am, business is brisk!
- Corbett Schneider says: Thanks for the cheese!
- Corbett Schneider says: Time to get back to the shop...
- Corbett Schneider says: I'm back!