Rescue 6 Goblin Survivors.
<name>, I'm sorry. I thought you were dead!
You know, our brothers and sisters still need to be rescued.
<He points out all of the escape pods in the water around you.>
I think I'm going to sit here a while longer and catch my breath. Can you swim around and let them out? Take my pair of thermohydratic flippers so you can get around faster.
Let Sassy know that I'll swim in shortly.
I still see some out there! Please, <name>, go get them before they drown!
Oh thank heavens that you survived, <name>! I thought for sure that you'd drowned when I saw you go over the side!
Look at all of these folks you saved!
You will receive:
- Geargrinder Gizmo says: Yeah, there's tons of people still trapped in the escape pods, boss. Oh, wait. I guess you're not the boss anymore. Anyways, they're all probably going to drown if you don't get them out.
There are Goblin Escape Pods everywhere. The first goblin the player rescues will be the Trade Prince:
- Trade Prince Gallywix says: Hello there, <name>. So nice of you to rescue me. No hard feelings, right?
Goblin Survivors follow, who can say any of the following:
- Thanks, <name>. You still owe me that money, <man/lady>!
- Blowing open my escape pod. I like your style, <name>!
- What were those Alliance ships doing firing at us?! Did I see a Horde ship, too?
- <name>? I heard you were dead.
- <name>, it's you! Thanks, <man/sweetie>!
- What, are you crazy?! Trying to blow me to smithereens like that!
- <name>! Please tell me that monster, the Trade Prince, didn't survive?!
- Couldn't you have just used a crowbar?
On complete, Trade Prince Gallywix spawns near the top of the ship. He has some random commentary:
- Trade Prince Gallywix yells: You thought to take my place on Kezan, <name>? You reach too far! I made you what you were... were being the operative word. You're nothing now. Nothing!
- Trade Prince Gallywix yells: Oh, I think we all know who's really responsible for the mess we're in! Don't worry, I'm going to see to it that <name> gets what <gender> deserves!
- Trade Prince Gallywix yells: I've got my eye on you, <name>. Let's just say that only one of us will be leaving this island, and that goblin's name begins with Trade Prince!
- Players are given the following buff that greatly increases their swimming speed:
- Players' will be automatically set to Shipwreck Shore upon quest turn in.
- This quest initially rewarded a , but this did not make it into the live version.
-  /  / 
- Mandatory side quests:  , 
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.