Get the Gnomes Drunk is a neutral quest from the Mirage Raceway in Thousand Needles. In this quest, players use the [Fool's Stout] to get the gnome race team drunk, fixing the races in favor of the goblins. The players are given a choice between this quest and  Get the Goblins Drunk. The two quests are identical in rewards, so the choice is purely based on the player's preference for the winner. The player must have completed  Zanzil's Mixture and a Fool's Stout to receive this quest.
How to Get This Quest Edit
Go to the Mirage Raceway in the Shimmering Flats of Thousand Needles, and talk to Kravel Koalbeard. Players must have completed  Zanzil's Mixture and a Fool's Stout to receive this quest.
Bring the [Fool's Stout] to the Gnome Pit Boss.
Required for completion:
The Gnome Pit Boss is nearby at the Mirage Raceway. Don't take too long to deliver the stout, as it will eventually expire.
- We need to try the Fool's Stout on one of the pit crews. If you want to try it on the gnomes, then here -- take the stout and give it to the gnome pit boss.
- And don't wait too long. This stout will go bad eventually.
- Stout? How considerate! Thank you!
- We shouldn't be drinking with the race coming up, but... maybe my boys could do with just a little. Besides, it can't be that strong, can it?
This quest is part of a chain which involves running various errands for Kravel Koalbeard, a dwarf from the Mirage Raceway in Thousand Needles
-  Rocket Car Parts
-  Wharfmaster Dizzywig
-  Parts for Kravel
-  Delivery to the Gnomes
-  The Rumormonger
-  Dream Dust in the Swamp
-  Rumors for Kravel
-  Back to Booty Bay
-  Zanzil's Secret (optional; does not require prior chain)
-  Zanzil's Mixture and a Fool's Stout
- One of the following:
-  Report Back to Fizzlebub
-  Fool's Stout