Went 'Out Back' With Schnottz
Come out back vizh me, <race>.
Zhere is somezhink I vould like you to see.
This is even more distressing than you think...
You will receive:
- 43900 XP
You will also be able to choose one of the following:
- Commander Schnottz says: Did you really zhink you vould get avay vizh it, <name>? Hmm?
- Commander Schnottz says: First, you come traipsing into Uldum as if you owned zhe place...
- Commander Schnottz says: Clumsily interferink vizh my operation...
- Commander Schnottz says: Zhen you mercilessly kill my loyal vorkers...
- Player says: But...
- Commander Schnottz yells: NO BUT! Silence! Keep Movink!
- Commander Schnottz says: Zhen, on top of everyzhink, you nearly take my life... ME!
- Commander Schnottz says: You vill pay, <name>. Deazh by firink sqvad!
The player is escorted to a now-abandoned dig site.
- Commander Schnottz yells: Zhat's far enough!
Schnottz now has a rather large rocket-gun.
- Commander Schnottz says: You are fortunate zhat I am too busy to make you suffer as you deserve.
- Commander Schnottz says: I can take it from here, my friends. Report to your master zhat zhe problem has been dealt vizh.
- Commander Schnottz says: Tell him zhat zhere vill be no furzher interruptions.
The Menacing Emissaries reveal their true forms: black dragons!
- Menacing Emissary yells: Be certain there aren't, Schnottz. Deathwing's patience wears thin.
The dragons soar off, leaving the player to cower before Schnottz and his gun.
- Commander Schnottz says: Now, zhen, vhere vere ve?
- Commander Schnottz says: Ahh, yes. Any last vords? Hmm?
Harrison Jones appears behind Schnottz, swinging to the rescue. Schnottz is knocked off his feet, and the player retrieves his gun, pointing it at him.
- Harrison Jones yells: Beat it, Schnottz!
- Commander Schnottz yells: You haven't seen zhe last of me, <name>!
Commander Schnottz flees the scene.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.