Rescue 6 Injured Assault Volunteers.
That was a disaster! Most of our men went down to spears before making it anywhere near the rendezvous.
We're only going to be able to hold this position for so long before the naga overrun us. We need to save as many of the men we can find - get out there and do anything you can.
They won't last long. Please hurry!
These guys aren't in good shape. We may need to retreat sooner than we'd like.
Thank you. Truly.
We need to get these men moving as soon as possible. I'll meet up with you at the forward post soon, I'm sure.
You will receive:
- 7 80
- 27700 XP
- Did everyone else make it? Did the attack succeed?
- You're a beautiful, beautiful sight, friend.
- You're a welcome sight.
- I was told that losing my mount was a death sentence. Thanks for proving the admiral wrong.
- <It looks as if this soldier might be feigning to throw off naga suspicion.. It likely saved his life.>
- <The injured soldier's pained groans are somewhat distorted by the water.>
- <The injured soldier appears to still be breathing. Thankfully, his bubble remains intact.>
- I'm all over that. Thanks.
- You don't have to tell me twice.
- Looks like I owe you another one.
- Got it. Thanks.
- You're almost too good to be true.
- It was a glorious assault. I'll give it that.
- That is *exactly* what I wanted to hear. Thanks.
-  /  / 
-  / 
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.