Kill fire elementals next to Aggra's Air Totem, on the western edge of the plateau, until it activates. Then continue to Aggra's Water Totem, Aggra's Earth Totem, and Aggra's Fire Totem.
- Activate Aggra's totems to save Thrall
Kill the elementals next to each of my totems, located around the edges of this plateau. Once all four totems are activated, we should be able to free the last piece of Go'el's soul!
- Garrosh... Garrosh... Cairne was my brother!
- King Varian. You wish to make war on my people? You shall have your war human! You will see the fury of the Horde rage through your cities! You will see your throne... split in two! This I swear!
- My parents... murdered before I could know them! Betrayed... Gul'dan! If I must burn my way across the afterlife, I will find you in whatever hell you have hidden. I will have my revenge! Do you hear me?
You will receive:
- As with the other quests involving killing elementals, be wary of opposite-faction players flagged for PvP.
- If you abandon this quest, you need to go back to Aggra[64, 46] in Deepholm to re-accept it.
- The elementals must be killed near the totems, so draw them within range. This is different in that respect to the other "elemental killing" quests of the series.
- A portal opens to Mount Hyjal at the conclusion of the quest that sends players to where the chain began.
Patches and hotfixes
Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Added.