- Speak to Archmage Khadgar in Dalaran
- Have Khadgar address the Council of Six
- Take the over Karazhan in Stormwind Keep / the Cleft of Shadow
<The arcane anomaly addresses you in Khadgar's voice.>
Though I am loathe to interrupt your fight against the Legion, I must request your help in a matter of... diplomacy. We face a grave threat, and we require the full might of Azeroth's people to overcome it.
How was your flight in? Seems we moved Dalaran from one dark, gloomy land to another.
And it's warmer here. And I must admit, being so close to Karazhan brings back many memories.
Upon entering the chamber with Khadgar
This could be uncomfortable. Are you ready, <name>?
Jaina's reaction was unfortunate but not unexpected. She has endured so much...
Though it was Garrosh Hellscream who ordered the obliteration of Theramore, she blames all the Horde for her loss. I hope one day she can overcome that hatred.
Enough ruminating. We must prepare the Kirin Tor for war.
You will receive:
Once in Dalaran, you need to find your way to meet Khadgar on the balcony of the Violet Citadel. After you speak to him, he walks into the entry chamber of the citadel where the rest of the Council of Six are waiting to vote on whether the Horde should be allowed to join the Kirin Tor and be equally treated in Dalaran.
After meeting Khadgar in Dalaran
- Khadgar says: The Legion's attacks will only intensify. We must do whatever is necessary to bolster our strength.
- Khadgar says: I propose we invite the Horde back into the Kirin Tor. You may not like this idea. Some of my colleagues certainly won't.
- Khadgar says: Please trust my judgment. A world at war with itself cannot stand against the Legion for long.
- Khadgar says: The Council is already assembled. Let's not keep them waiting.
The vote takes place just inside the entrance to the Violet Citadel on the circular rug.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Thank you all for gathering on such short notice.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: Khadgar, we don't have time to waste in meetings. The Legion is advancing and the Horde arms for battle.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Then I'll get right to the point. For the Kirin Tor to fight at full strength, we need the mages of the Horde to join our ranks.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: NEVER! Do you hear me, Khadgar?
- Archmage Khadgar says: Jaina, we know the pain you've endured. But this is about--
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: They obliterated Theramore. They left us to die on the Broken Shore. Again and again they've proven to be monsters... cowards!
- Archmage Khadgar says: I've made my case. With respect, I move for a vote.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: Very well. But consider your choice carefully. If you let those vermin back into this city, I will not be counted among your ranks when you welcome them.
- Archmage Khadgar says: In the matter of allowing the Horde into Dalaran and offering membership in the Kirin Tor, I vote aye.
- Archmage Karlain says: Aye.
- Archmage Vargoth says: Aye.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: Nay.
- Archmage Ansirem Runeweaver says: Nay.
- Archmage Modera says: Aye.
- Archmage Khadgar says: The vote carries. I'm sorry, Jaina, but the stakes are higher than they've ever been.
- Archmage Modera says: Jaina, please... we are doing what's best for Azeroth. Stand with us!
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: This Council is blind to the truth. When the Horde betrays you again, remember who warned you. Farewell.
- Archmage Khadgar says: That was... difficult. But we must move forward. We will send our invitation to the Warchief at once. We have a war to win.
After the vote, Brann runs in
- Brann Bronzebeard says: <Player>! Khadgar! Thank the Forge I found ye! Ye won't believe it! Me brother Magni's back!
- Archmage Khadgar says: Brann Bronzebeard? Well, this is unexpected.
- Blizzard kept changing the name of these quests (Alliance and Horde version). At some point these quests were called "The Council of Six" and "Calling the Council". Info from Wowhead and WoWDB was mismatched, leading to WoWWikian confusion.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 7.0.3 (19-Jul-2016): Added.