Accompany in the Chamber of the Moon.
- Titan Data Uploaded
There should be two titan communication devices in this chamber.
If my translations are correct, one is a death trap and the other will accept the codes and activate the obelisk.
Let's hope I get this right.
Let me know when you're ready.
I think I can do this manually, but I'll need your help.
You will receive:
- 2 15
- 11000 XP
Harrison Jones offers the following during the quest as you follow him:
- My gut's telling me....
This should just take a moment.
- <Codes accepted. Activating mechanism.>
- Well, that went smoothly for a change.
- <System failure. Internal data corruption detected.>
<Constructing defense mechanism.>
- Too good to be true. I might have known.
Looks like we do this the hard way. Let's go!
- Oddly enough, a mysterious figure named Tho'kesh is apparently the voice behind the titan communication device, at least according to the chat pane.
- This quest title is allusion/reference to the film Raiders of the Lost Arc where Sallah, upon seeing a monkey that died from eating a date, catches a date in midair preventing Indiana Jones from eating the date, and says 'Bad dates'.
-  /  / 
-  / 
Patches and hotfixes
Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.