Inspect the Scouting Map in the Harbormaster's Office.
- Scouting Map inspected
Let's get you briefed on the current situation in each of our major territories.
Then you can take a look at the map behind me and make the call on where you want to go first.
Have you figured out your next move? Use the planning map to help you decide.
Take a look at the map behind me and make the call on where you want to go first.
We'll support you however we can.
You will receive:
- 1 94
- 1,650 XP
- Taelia says: Kul Tiras is made up of several major houses. They were unified under Daelin Proudmoore's leadership, but that gradually changed after his defeat at Theramore.
- Taelia says: Lord Admiral Katherine Proudmoore now rules in his place, commanding both the military and the guard.
- Taelia says: Despire our efforts to maintain order, Kul Tiras has seen an increase in crime, corruption, and piracy. People are losing faith in the Proudmoore Admiralty.
- Taelia says: To the west lies Drustvar, a mountainous region providing most of the kingdom's ore... and some of our toughest warriors.
- Taelia says: House Waycrest has been a loyal support of Proudmoore's rule for centuries, but their recent absence from council meetings has given rise to troubling rumors.
- Taelia says: In Stormsong Valley, to the north, the tidesages of House Stormsong craft and bless the ships of our legendary fleet.
- Taelia says: But nobody has heard from the fleet in months! The tidesages have withdrawn into their cloisters and seem uninterested in finding our missing ships.
- Taelia says: We must unite the houses beneath the Proudmoore banner and locate the missing fleet. Otherwise Kul Tiras could fall apart before this war even begins.
- Patch 8.0.1 (13-Aug-2018): Added.