PvP Brawls are an upcoming Player vs. Player feature coming with Patch 7.2 in World of Warcraft: Legion. Similar to the Tavern Brawls of Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft or the Brawls in Overwatch, it is designed to give battlegrounds a degree of unpredictability and promote the feeling of evergreen content.
Any given Brawl is intended to last only a week, though there won't be one every week. Those revealed so far include tweaks to existing battlegrounds and the possible inclusion of arena maps.
- Southshore vs. Tarren Mill - 40 vs. 40 team deathmatch-styled battles that span from Southshore to Tarren Mill.
- "Warsong Scramble" - Instant-cap, multi-flag Warsong Gulch; in this iteration, a player can cap the flag even if their team flag is absent. Furthermore, there are additional flags placed at each base and the victory conditions have increased from 3 flag captures to 10.
- "Packed House" - a 15 vs. 15 Arena match
- "Gravity Lapse" - Takes place in Eye of the Storm. Gravity lapses every minute, shooting all players into the air allowing them to fly around for a few seconds.
- Frozen Arathi Basin - involves very low visibility, as a blizzard has moved in; all the water is also frozen over.
- "Eye of the Horn" - a tweak of Eye of Eternity where all players are mounted atop a ram that can send other players flying with a swift head-butt
- "Temple of Hotmogu" - A variation of Temple of Kotmogu, where players can throw the orb to other players on their team. In addition, resurrection time has been reduced to five seconds.
- "Deep Six" - A variation of Warsong Gulch, Silvershard Mines, and Temple of Kotmogu that pits six players against another team of six and reducing the amount of objectives in each battleground such as a decrease in the amount of orbs in Temple of Kotmogu.
- "Deepwind Dunk" - A variation of Deepwind Gorge where players have to shoot the balls through the other faction's base, either from shooting long-range or dunking them up close.
- "Shadow-Pan Showdown" - Takes place at Tiger's Peak Arena. Players will race for control of a center control point to activate one of two bosses. The first to kill the other team’s boss wins.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 7.2.0 (28-Mar-2017): Added.
See also Edit