His initial location is near the main entrance to the instance. Talk to him, and he skips away. When he stops, talk to him again. After repeating this process three more times he becomes hostile and summons 4 level 56-57 non-elites, who do fire damage. Note: You'll see Pusillin at this moment growing immense and gain a buff called "Spirit of Runn Tum". Casters trying to solo him for the key, beware, it will reflect most of your spells back at you. It is advised to kill him with either a wand or AoE effects.
- Fireball - Inflicts 192 to 258 Fire damage to an enemy.
- Fire Blast - Inflicts 220 to 260 Fire damage to an enemy.
- Blast Wave - Unleashes a wave of flame, inflicting 243 to 281 Fire damage to nearby enemies and reducing their movement speed by 50% for 6 sec.
- Spirit of Runn Tum - Pusillin casts this on himself, increases his size, his chance to reflect spells by 50% and his melee haste by 20%.
- Pusillin: "Do you want to play a game, stinky?"
- <player>: "A Game? Are you crazy?"
- Pusillin: "If you want the key, you'll have to catch me!"
- Pusillin: "I hold the key to lands of free! Catch me and you'll see!"
- <player>: "Why you little..."
- Pusillin: "Chase me if you dare! I run without a care!"
- Pusillin: "Still alive? You do surprise. Watch me as I flee!"
- <player>: "Mark my words, I will catch you, imp. And when I do!"
- Pusillin: "Why would you ever want to harm me!? Come. Friends we can be!"
- Pusillin: "Turn that frown upside down!"
- <player>: "DIE!"
- Pusillin: "Die?! You make Pusillin cry!"
- Pusillin: "This is the end of the line, no friend of mine!"
- <player>: "Prepare to meet your maker."
- Pusillin: "Say hello to my little friends!" (Scarface reference)
Pusillin is derived from pusillanimous, meaning cowardly.
Patches and hotfixes
Patch 1.3.0 (07-Mar-2005): Added