|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
|Casting time||Unknown sec cast|
Primal Tenacity is a talent in the Feral Combat tree, you will need to spend 33 points in Feral Combat to max it. Because it reduces the duration of crowd control abilities, this talent is generally considered a PvP talent.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): This talent no longer reduces the mana cost of Bear Form, Cat Form, and Dire Bear Form. (This effect has been moved to King of the Jungle)
- Hotfix (2009-04-16): "Stunning a druid while not in cat form should no longer remove the Primal Tenacity buff."
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): The damage reduction while stunned effect now only works in Cat Form
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Primal Tenacity: Now reduces the cost of Bear Form, Cat Form, and Dire Bear Form by 17/33/50% in addition to its previous effects.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Now reduces damage while stunned by 10/20/30%, and reduces the duration of fear effects by 10/20/30%.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.