Inv misc potionsete2020
  • Potion of Treasure Finding
  • Item Level 85
    Disenchants into:
    Not disenchantable
  • Requires level 80
  • Use: Allows you to find extra treasure from monsters in Deepholme, Vashj'ir, Mount Hyjal, Twilight Highlands and Uldum. Lasts 4 hrs or until you find a special treasure item. (1 Min Cooldown)
  • Sell Price: 50Silver

Potion of Treasure Finding allows the player to find bonus treasure from mobs in Deepholme, Vashj'ir, Mount Hyjal, Twilight Highlands and Uldum, within 1 minute cooldown outside combat.

Source Edit

This item is created with Alchemy (525).

Materials required:
Inv misc herb cinderbloom
8x [Cinderbloom]
Inv misc herb stormvine
4x [Stormvine]
Inv misc herb heartblossom
6x [Heartblossom]
Inv misc herb whiptail
4x [Whiptail]
Inv alchemy leadedvial
1x [Crystal Vial]

Use Edit

This potion allows the user to occasionally find Tiny Treasure Chest off of mobs. The chest contains 3-5 gold and has a 75% chance to drop 8-15 Embersilk and a 25% to drop a Volatile element.

Patch changesEdit

External linksEdit

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.