Plaguewood Tower is arguably the most useful of the towers in the Eastern Plaguelands, or at the very least the one with the most interesting benefit. The ability to rapidly reinforce any of the other towers is useful, as is the ability to return to Eastwall Tower, which is right next to the major quest hub Light's Hope Chapel. In addition, its rather remote location means that once captured, Plaguewood is likely to stay captured.
In CataclysmThis section concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.
- Hearthglen, Western Plaguelands
- Crown Guard Tower, Eastern Plaguelands
- Eastwall Tower, Eastern Plaguelands
- Light's Shield Tower, Eastern Plaguelands
- Northpass Tower, Eastern Plaguelands