This article concerns content exclusive to Mists of Pandaria.
- Pets are caught via PvE battles in the world. Most pets that you can fight, you can catch. In order to catch a pet, you need to get it to low health (below 35%; lower is better) and use your ability. Traps upgrade ( and then ) via specific achievements ( , capture 50 battle pets and , raise 30 battle pets to level 25), improving your chance to catch higher level pets.
- Your pet must reach level 3 to activate the Trap ability.
- You can catch up to three of the same type of pet.
Pets you can't capture Edit
- Pets controlled by Pet tamers.
- Pets controlled by other players.
- Legendary pets.
- Pets you have 3 of already.
- Pets that would make you exceed the collected pets limit (1000).
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.