|This article or section needs to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality.|
|This article concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.
- Goal: reward progression at max level
- Further encouragement to continue questing at max level (85 in Cataclysm).
- Third type of glyph: ancient glyph
- Different than class glyphs
- Themed for the titans
- Non Inscription profession glyphs
- Not class specific
- Titan cults have sprung up - Cataclysm; a time of great upheaval, zones changing, people urning for new forms of power, after learning about Titans in Ulduar, choose to align with cults, unlock, progress to get new ancient Glyphs and Glyph sockets.
- Earn ancient glyphs through archaeology at 85. Use this new secondary profession to trade with the cults for glyph rewards.
- each path has 2-3 choices of ancient glyph per rank
- Glyphs redesigned to show ability changed. Outside the class glyphs is the ancient glyphs, unlocking ranks at level 85.
- Examples: battle hardened:
- Bleed/stun effects by 20%
- Medic: bandages heal +30% or fortification: nearby allies take -10% for 6 sec/5m cooldown
- Breakthrough - +damage dealt by 10% after a crit
- New ranks over time
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.