Patch 8.3.0 (effectively named World of Warcraft: Visions of N'Zoth) is an upcoming patch for World of Warcraft that was first announced on October 7, 2019. The patch was added to the Public Test Realm later that day.
New Allied Races: Vulpera and Mechagnomes Edit
Vulpera have sided with the Horde. To unlock them, players must complete the Secrets in the Sands achievement as well as become exalted with The Voldunal.
Mechagnomes have sided with the Alliance. To unlock them, players must complete the Mechagon storyline as well as become exalted with the Rustbolt Resistance.
New Raid: Ny'Alotha, The Waking City Edit
- 12-boss raid - N'zoth as the final boss.
New Feature: Titan Assaults Edit
- Zones will become under the influence of N'Zoth's minions.
- Some zones included in the announcement video was Vale of Eternal Blossoms and Uldum.
- Completing assaults will allow player access to Horrific Visions.
New Feature: Horrific Visions Edit
- 1-5 player progression content.
- Takes place primarily in Stormwind City/Orgrimmar.
- Initially, players won't be able to get far. Players will experience several different effects, including cosmetic and mechanical.
The Black Prince & Legendary Cloaks Edit
- Wrathion returns in this patch, working together with players to create a legendary cloak that provides some defense against N'Zoth's sanity draining attacks.
- Fragments of N'Zoth are required to upgrade the cloak, providing even more defense against N'Zoth's power.
New Rewards Edit
- New levels for the Heart of Azeroth - including passive buffs and an additional essence slot.
- New essences awarded through mythic+, PvP, and other means.
New Heritage Armor: Goblins and Worgen Edit
- Players will be able to unlock heritage armor for Goblins and Worgens.
Auction House Overhaul Edit
- Removal of single-stacks - players will be able to buy "portions" of a stack.
- Create a "shopping list" - saving favorite purchases.
- Heroic version of the Darkshore Battlefront.
- Battle for Azeroth - PvP Season 4
- New Mythic Keystone Affix - added into mythics, allowing players to defeat N'Zoth's lieutenants and being able to "skip" sections of dungeons.