Unofficial patch changes Edit
- The launcher appears to have an added feature to optimize your game folder and try to improve game performance/reduce the size of the install on your hard drive.
Client string changes Edit
- Parental Controls
ERR_PARENTAL_CONTROLS_DISCONNECT_WARNING = "You will be disconnected due to parental controls in %d |4minute:minutes;.";
ERR_PARENTAL_CONTROLS_DISCONNECT_WARNING_SOON = "You will be disconnected due to parental controls in less than 1 minute.";
- Time played
TIME_PLAYED_ALERT = "You have been playing for %s. Excessive gameplay can cause inconvenience in your daily life.";
- Dungeons & Raids
- Feats of Strength
Spell changes Edit
- Summons and dismisses a rideable feldrake. This is a flying mount. 1.5 sec cast
- Companion pets
- Right Click to summon and dismiss an Eye of the Legion. Instant
- Tier 13
- Item - Druid T13 Balance 4P Bonus (Starsurge) now also increases Starsurge damage by 10%
- no longer affects Arcane Shots.
- now lasts 5 secs instead of affecting your next multi shot only.
- Tier 13
- Item - Paladin T13 Holy 4P Bonus (Holy Radiance) now increases healing done by Holy Radiance by 5%, down from 20%.
Dungeons & Raids Edit
- Cross-realm Raids
- Ability to form cross-realm parties with Real ID friends to form raids to run older normal or heroic raids (excluding normal or Heroic Dragon Soul), or participate in Battlegrounds.
- Raid Finder
- It will no longer be possible to win two of the same item for a single boss kill.
- ^ Boubouille 2012-01-03. Patch 4.3.2 on Test Realms. MMO Champion.
- ^ Dresorull 2012-01-06. 64-bit PTR Client. Official PTR Discussion forum (US).
- ^ Medievaldragon 2012-01-07. WoW PTR 4.3.2: 64-bit PTR Client Available. Blizzplanet.
- ^ Nethaera 2012-01-05. 4.3.2 PTR and New File Optimization Tech. Official General Discussion forum (US).
- ^ a b c d e f g h Boubouille 2012-01-03. Patch 4.3.2 on Test Realms. MMO Champion.
- ^ Kaivax 2012-01-07. Coming in Patch 4.3.2 -- Cross-Realm Raids. Official World of Warcraft Community site (US).
- ^ Zarhym 2012-01-05. #47 - MMO champ can fix LFR loot, why can't blizz?. Official General Discussion forum (US).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.