This article lists all of Patch 3.3.2's undocumented changes.
- The size of Tirion Fordring in Icecrown Citadel has been increased.
- Inscriber Saalyn and Inscriber Veredis had their names changed to Scribe Saalyn and Scribe Veredis respectively.
World environment Edit
After a first server kill of the Lich King the fountain at the center of Runeweaver Square in Dalaran is replaced by a monument named Dedication of Honor. Clicking on it allows you to view the Fall of the Lich King cutscene cinematic.
- The channeling time for Anomalus's Rift Shield spell has been increased.
- The time between the first boss and the next undead wave has been decreased.
- The Lich King will now quickly deal a large amount of damage to players attempting to exploit the instance's final encounter using the "ledge strategy" that had been widely popular prior to this patch. However, if you stay far enough behind him the tendrils wont deal damage to you, although you do have to make a run for it after the 4th wall is down.
- Deathbringer Saurfang will no longer gain blood power from Mark of the Fallen Champion. In addition, mitigation abilities such as Power Word: Shield will no longer prevent blood power generation.
- Prince Valanar's Empowered Shock Vortex now hits all players (old: only players within 30 yards were hit).
- New weekly raid quests have been added within Icecrown Citadel.
- now has a unique rope effect when channelling the .
- The original ready check sound effect has returned to a loud noticeable sound.
- The loot roll window now scales with the rest of the UI and clearly marks BoP items. It uses the same graphic as elite mobs.
- Maraudon's Purple and Orange sides had their level ranges corrected accordingly. Now Maraudon - Purple Crystals is a level 39-49 dungeon and Maraudon - Orange Crystals is a level 41-51 dungeon.