|This article documents API changes made in patch 3.3.0.
← API change summaries
- NEW - QueryQuestsCompleted() requests that the server send the client a list of completed quest ids. Once the list is received the QUEST_QUERY_COMPLETE event is fired. (There is a limit on how frequently this can be called)
- NEW - tbl = GetQuestsCompleted([tbl]) populates a table (creating one if necessary) with the ids of completed quests as keys with true values.
- The format of NPC GUId's has changed, the creature ID is now two hex digits (8 bits) to the left, e.g. Hogger (0x1C0) is now xF13001C0000005D2 (formerly xF1300001C00005D2)
- The deprecated GetFrameType method has been completely removed (GetObjectType offers the same result)
- NEW - isOver = region:IsMouseOver() -- Tests whether the mouse is over the region, replaces the MouseIsOver FrameXML lua function.
- NEW - Button:SetMotionScriptsWhileDisabled(enable) --Allows OnEnter and OnLeave to fire while the button is disabled.
- NEW - isEnabled = Button:GetMotionScriptsWhileDisabled()
- This can also be set from XML: <Button motionScriptsWhileDisabled="true">
- The registerForClicks property can now be set from XML.
- NEW - width = Texture:GetFileWidth() --Gets the width/height of the actual file in use by the texture. (0 if we can't access the texture for some reason) (Note: These currently aren't returning the right values for some Blizzard UI images)
- NEW - height = Texture:GetFileHeight()
- The @ symbol has been added as a synonym for 'target=' to help avoid confusion and compact macros, you can do /cast [@focus] Obliterate
- The following new macro conditionals have been added:
- the PLAYER has a vehicle UI
- the target of the macro has a vehicle UI
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.