This article lists all of the undocumented changes occurring in Patch 3.1.1.
- Exorcism can no longer be cast on enemy players.
- Looting of all-player-rewards such as is now automatic when the first person loots the Boss, rather than all players having to loot.
- Icons of various items have been changed.
- Colors used in Glyphs correspond with the color of the class which they are intended for.
- and now execute a proper /roll when used.
- Portraits of some mobs are displayed properly (after selecting them).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.