- Druids now auto-shift to humanoid form upon talking to a flight master or mounting.
- Druids now auto-shift to humanoid form upon using items (such as the --much like when they cast spells).
- Volley animation changed back to 'rain of arrows'.
- While not a part of the initial 2.3.2 patch, on January 14th a hot fix applied shortly after removed a hunter's ability to tame the Grimtotem Spirit Guide.
- now require 225 Engineering skill to be worn and used.
- now requires at least 2 blue gems instead of exactly 2 blue gems in order to activate the meta gem bonus.
- is now bind on pickup, was bind on use.
- You can now stack up to 20 (was 10 before).
- isn't bind on pick up anymore.
- has had its agility and hit rating reduced.
Item models Edit
The following items have had their model changed:
- (name also changed from Ancient Sin'dorei Longbow)
- (model only changed on male characters)
Tempest Keep - The Eye Edit
- The High Astromancer Solarian encounter can no longer be reset by running out of the room.
- High Astromancer Solarian now uses her ability Light of the Astromancer at a much greater frequency.
- Astromancer Lords in the packs prior to High Astromancer Solarian have gained the Domination ability.
Bug fixes Edit
- The title (customized on the character panel) does not reset anymore (e.g. on zoning or relogging).
- Life drains will no longer restore health while afflicted by [??] 's enfeeble.
- Leaving a player behind at the start of the gauntlet before the eagle boss in Zul'Aman no longer prevents additional waves of spawns.
- The quest  in Terokkar Forest that was previously bugged since patch 2.3.0 (the skywing would get stuck after dropping to the lower level) has been fixed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.