Pandemonius is the first boss of the Mana-Tombs in Auchindoun. He is a gigantic armor-plated void lord. Pandemonius is able to twist void energies to sustain and empower itself. He was one of the commanders serving under the void lord, Dimensius, when the ethereal homeworld of K'aresh was destroyed. Now, he is bound to Nexus-Prince Shaffar and forced to continue sating his unending hunger in service of the ethereals.
Attacks and abilitiesEdit
- Deals entirely shadow damage, meaning shadow protection is helpful.
- Melee (Heroic): Melees for up to 5.6k shadow damage. That's 3000 DPS at 120 SR. Can be dodged, miss, parried or even be blocked (partial and full), but armor does nothing.
- Void Blast: Deals 1663 to 2137 shadow damage and knocks back players in a 40 yard radius of the boss every second for five seconds. It is important to note the tank will be hit multiple times if the tank is backed by a wall and is forced to stay within range. The ability cannot be avoided through line of sight, but can be out-ranged and resisted.
- Dark Shell: After a 1 second casting time, Pandemonius will become ghostly, similar to the Banish effect. While active, all spells cast at it will be reflected, and melee attackers take 800-1000 damage per hit (1600 in Heroic). Hunter shots, wands, and DOTs applied before Dark Shell are not reflected and continue to deal damage. The ability is announced by a raid warning: "Pandemonius Shifts into the void"
- I will feed on your soul.
- So... full of life!
- Do not... resist.
Killing a player:
- Yes! I am... empowered!
- More... I must have more!
- To the void... once... more..
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.