- Azuremyst Isle [62, 53]
- Dun Morogh [34, 72]
- Durotar [52, 71]
- Elwynn Forest [46, 50]
- Eversong Woods [40, 32]
- Mulgore [35.8, 78.1]
- Teldrassil [63, 52]
- Tirisfal Glades [41, 53]
- While Mohawked
- Well met, fellow Mohawk <Brother/Sister>.
- Night Elf Mohawk is shaped after the likeliness of actor Mr. T. The Mohawk Grenade was added to the game as part of an advertisement campaign which included Blizzard broadcasting commercials on television featuring Mr. T claiming he has hacked World of Warcraft.
- On Azuremyst Isle, Night Elf Mohawk can be seen fishing.
- Hotfix (2010-01-27): "You’ve pitied and you’ve been pitied, but the time has come for the Night Elf Mohawk to pack up his Mohawk Grenades and move on. You looked goooood while his visit lasted, Azeroth, but his work here is done...for now."
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): Added.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.