- Kel'Thuzad yells: No!!! A curse upon you, interlopers! The armies of the Lich King will hunt you down. You will not escape your fate...
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: The last living creature in Naxxramas, this cat is said to be the last thread connecting Kel'thuzad to his mortal life. It is said that any who dare to harm a hair on his head doom themselves to... wait a second, what is he doing on there?
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer pounds on the display a few times.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Well, nevermind. I'm sure no one would be foolish enough to lay a hand on Kel'thuzad's precious pet.
- See also: Image of Mr. Bigglesworth
- In Hearthstone, when playing against Kel'Thuzad with the hunter, using the Animal Companion spell card will spawn Mr. Bigglesworth instead of Misha, huffer or leokk.
- Mr. Bigglesworth will periodically attack the maggots and roaches that meander around the room.
- Despite rumors spread by some players, killing Mr. Bigglesworth has no effect whatsoever on any aspect of the instance.
- The Lil' K.T. vanity pet will kill Mr. Bigglesworth, despite the irony of the situation.
- He is rewarded after the completion of the Raiding with Leashes achievement.
- He is a requirement of the Crazy for Cats achievement.
- Mr. Bigglesworth is also the name of Dr. Evil's cat, which starts out as a white persian cat, and ends up a sphynx cat (as he loses all of his fur) in the Austin Powers series of films.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.