The Mor'shan Rampart [42, 15] lies at the northern terminus of the Gold Road in the Barrens. This makeshift defensive post was built to withstand the push of Alliance forces into the Barrens from Ashenvale to the north. There is, however, a damaged portion unguarded by the Horde to the east of the main post. It is mostly abandoned, but still serves as a makeshift launching point for raids on the Night Elf town of Astranaar.
- Crossroads, Northern Barrens
- Nozzlepot's Outpost, Northern Barrens
- Orgrimmar, Durotar
- Splintertree Post, Ashenvale
- Silverwind Refuge, Ashenvale
- Hellscream's Watch, Ashenvale
- Krom'gar Fortress, Stonetalon Mountains
In CataclysmThis section concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.
The rampart is under attack by the Alliance on the Ashenvale side of the border.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.