Mok'rash the Cleaver is a level 46 elite sea giant found on Janeiro's Point west of Booty Bay in Stranglethorn Vale. [23.5, 72.1]
The giants of Stranglethorn Vale sank Captain Hecklebury Smotts' ships. Mok'rash has Smott's monogrammed sash.
- SMOTTS, I HAVE YOUR LITTLE BELT....COME GET IT!
- SMOTTS! HEY, SMOTTS!! COME OUT AND PLAY!
- DON'T LET THIS STATUE BE MY ONLY COMPANY, COME OUT AND PLAY!
- COME OUT TO JANEIRO'S POINT. I'M WAITING FOR YOU, SMOTTS...
- I PROMISE I WON'T KILL YOUR CREW THIS TIME. HAH! BUT MY BROTHER MIGHT EAT THEM!
- HAVE YOU RUN OUT OF SHIPS TO SEND? WHERE IS YOUR COURAGE?
- I HAVE YOUR LITTLE BELT TIED AROUND MY FINGER, SMOTTS. DON'T YOU WANT IT BACK?
- YOU WERE SUCH GOOD SPORT THE LAST TIME...COME OUT!
- He has a respawn time of about 2 hours.
- Mok'rash can spawn much sooner than 2 hours. (He spawned 3 times in less than half an hour for me. US Server Alleria)
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Increased the respawn time of Mok'rash in Stranglethorn Vale from 9 hours to 2 hours on average.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.