Moira ends the quests:
Moira starts the quests:
Moira Bronzebeard is the daughter of King Magni Bronzebeard of Ironforge. Her father maintains she was captured and seduced via magical means by Emperor Dagran Thaurissan and became pregnant with his child. This child is half Bronzebeard and half Thaurissan, and the heir to both the Kingdom of Ironforge and Dark Iron clan.
Moira Bronzebeard is located in the Imperial Seat in Blackrock Depths. She assists Thaurissan by healing him, so its wise to keep her CCd by Sapping/Freezing Trapping her (she cannot be polymorphed). Both the Alliance and Horde get a quest completed by killing Thaurissan first, and talking to Moira after. However, Moira can still be taken down for her loot before Thaurissan falls. Once your group has done that quest, High Priestess of Thaurissan will replace her on subsequent trips to the dungeon.This section concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.
Now Moira Thaurissan, she can be found in the throne room of Ironforge as the representative of the Dark Iron nation. She is apparently part of a temporary ruling council in her father's absence, along with Magni Bronzebeard and Falstad Wildhammer.
- Shadow Bolt - Hurls a bolt of dark magic at an enemy, inflicting 160 to 216 Shadow damage.
- Mind Blast - Inflicts 139 to 161 Shadow damage to an enemy.
- Heal - Calls upon Holy magic to heal an ally for 879 to 1021.
- Renew - Heals an ally for 5 every 3 sec. for 20 sec.
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm
In Cataclysm, Moira's father, King Magni, will turn into stone. Along with her uncle Muradin and Thane Falstad Wildhammer, she will take Magni's place in the High Seat in Ironforge, representing the Dark Iron Dwarves. King Varian Wrynn sends agents of SI:7 to assassinate Moira, sensing that the events in Ironforge would send a shockwave through the Alliance, and they are apparently successful.
- Moira bears a strikingly remarkable appearance to Princess Leia Organa from the Star Wars universe, during her time as Jabba the Hutt's slave.
High Priestess of Thaurissan - a stand-in npc for the princess when all party members have finished the Moira questline.
- ^ World of Warcraft #9, Page 10