- Mind Amplification Dish
- Requires: Engineering (410)
- Attaches a tiny mind amplification dish to your helmet, increasing Stamina by 45 and allowing you to engage in mental battle with your enemies to, hopefully, control them. Can be used every 10 min.
Enchanting your helm binds it to you. Requires 350 engineering to use.
- 5 sec cast
(As of 4.0.3a no longer attaches to helmet, now is applied to belt, and doesn't stack with other tinkers on the belt)
The recipe for this item is learned from Grand Master Engineering trainers.
- There is a chance players may get Dullard, a debuff that does not do anything for the most part, but occurs when the mind control fails.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): The Mind Amplification Dish no longer changes the appearance of your helmet.
Previously, it changed your helmet's model to look like a Gnomish Mind Control Cap
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Added.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.