|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Warlords of Draenor opened the Dark Portal.
|Casting time||3 sec cast|
|Requirements||Requires One-Handed Melee Weapon|
Mind-numbing Poison is a core rogue ability learned at level 28. Each strike from a coated weapon has a chance to poison the target, reducing their casting speed by 50%.
Modified by Edit
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.1.0 (27-Nov-2012): The responsiveness of this ability and effects has been improved.
- Patch 3.0.9 (2009-02-10): Mind Numbing Poison now reduces cast time by 30%, down from 60%.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Mind-Numbing Poison reduced to 1 rank, slowing casting speed by 60%.
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): All poisons will now enchant the weapon for 1 hour, increased from 30 minutes.
- Patch 2.1.0 (22-May-2007): The difficulty of dispelling these is now based off the level of the player, not the level of the weapon the poison is applied to.; Reduced the reagents required to create most poisons.; Rogue poisons no longer have charges.
- Patch 2.0.3 (09-Jan-2007): "Mind-Numbing Poison" will no longer stack with both "Curse of Tongues" and "Slow".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.