- Item Level
- Mount"Mount" is not in the list of possible values (Back, Chest, Feet, Finger, Hands, Head, Held in off-hand, Legs, Main Hand, Neck, Off Hand, One-Hand, Projectile, Ranged, Relic, Shirt, Shoulder, Tabard, Thrown, Trinket, Two-Hand, Waist, Wrist, Two-Handed) for this property.
- Races: Orc, Undead, Tauren, Troll, Blood Elf, Goblin
- Requires level 40
- Requires Riding (150)
- Use: Teaches you how to ride this sweet hog.
- Sell Price: 1 25
The Alliance counterpart is called the Mekgineer's Chopper. Either one fulfills the achievement .
Activating the Sidecar Edit
To activate the Mechano-hog's sidecar and carry a passenger, simply invite them to a group. The player's pointer will then turn to a green mounting arrow when they mouse over the Mechano-hog, allowing them to jump on while the sidecar deploys itself automatically.
This item can be crafted using Engineering (450).
Taught by , which can be purchased from the Horde Expedition quartermasters and at Exalted reputation for 320.
Ingredient List Edit
A complete breakdown of all components needed:
Note: It may take less or more cobalt ore to make the bolts (1-3 per 2 ores).
- The components that can't be made, or skinned, can be purchased from at K3 in Storm Peaks for total cost of 12500 and are available for sale only to engineers able to craft this item. There are some reports that skilled engineers can obtain parts sold by Roxi Ramrocket from mechanical corpses from Ulduar, such as Flame Leviathan
- The license plate is "PWN".
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): This mount is no longer considered a vehicle.
Now fully a mount, with fall damage, instant mount/dismount, and swimming ability.