|Casting time||Instant cast|
Master's Call is a hunter ability learned at level 74 that allows the pet to remove root and movement-impairing effects from itself and the hunter (or hunter's friendly target) while in range.
Modified by Edit
- To work on "the pet's target", the hunter must actually select a friendly target either prior (if auto-self cast is enabled) or during.
- This does not work with daze effects and will not work when the pet and/or hunter are stunned.
- This ability relies on line of sight between the hunter and pet.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.1.0 (26-Apr-2011): Master's Call now has a new spell effect.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Master’s Call now has a 35-second cooldown, down from 1 minute, and its range has been increased to 40 yards, up from 25. In addition, the visual effect is more obvious.
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): This ability will now function correctly when the pet is affected by one of a death knight’s diseases.
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): This ability now correctly removes the snaring component of Infected Wounds, Frostfire Bolt, and Slow.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Now makes the pet immune to roots and snares for the duration as well, allowing the pet to break roots on the target even when the pet is rooted.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.