Magtoor is a level 42 quest giver located at the Harborage in the contested territory of the Swamp of Sorrows. [25, 31] He was one of a few draenei who went through the Dark Portal with the hopes of finding a new life, and settled in the Swamp of Sorrows. Unfortunately, most of them were driven mad due to homesickness, and attack all on sight. There are a few, led by Magtoor, that remember their noble roots and survive on in the swamp separate of their mad brothers. Magtoor has now the painful task to kill those who were once his brethren.
He starts the quest :
- Be careful Avuun. One of the merchants that I trade with in Stonard has heard of a raving about some horrible disease she's trying to perfect. They say it's for use against the Draenei!
- Anchorite, we are honoured that you are here, but I am curious as to what you truly believe you can accomplish.
- We have no choice. If we fail to honor the presence of the Horde, then surely they will crush us from nearby Stonard! I'm afraid that not even you and your friends would be able to stop them.
- Magtoor used to be of the race draenei Lost Ones but was retconned into a Broken draenei. He still says that the Lost Ones look like them even though they no longer look remotely similar.
Patches and hotfixesEdit
- / Patch 2.0.1 (05-Dec-2006): Changed model from lost one to broken.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.