- Magic Broom
- Item Level
- Binds when picked up
- Mount"Mount" is not in the list of possible values (Back, Chest, Feet, Finger, Hands, Head, Held in off-hand, Legs, Main Hand, Neck, Off Hand, One-Hand, Projectile, Ranged, Relic, Shirt, Shoulder, Tabard, Thrown, Trinket, Two-Hand, Waist, Wrist, Two-Handed) for this property.
- Requires level 20
- Requires Apprentice Riding
- Requires Hallow's End
- Use: Summons and dismisses a rideable magical broom! This mount changes depending on your Riding skill and location.
The Magic Broom is a rare mount random drop from the , dropped by the Headless Horseman, a boss found in the graveyard wing of Scarlet Monastery during the Hallow's End seasonal event. It can only be used during Hallow's End. The broom scales with riding skill.
- This has several advantages compared to other mounts:
- It is free
- It is very compact, allowing the rider to pass underneath low door frames and other narrow places
- It is completely silent on flight, which some people find great.
- It has no wings or bulky body to block the player's view of the ground.
- It has no Mountspecial.
- Like the X-53 Touring Rocket and some other mounts,while casting it,this Broom shows a global cooldown with some spells.
This broom that scales with riding skill replaces several previous broom mounts:
- epic flying mount during Hallow's End event.
- epic ground mount during Hallow's End event.
- ground mount during Hallow's End event.
These used to drop individually, now only the Magic Broom drops.
- Patch 3.0.3 (04-Nov-2008): Are no longer instant cast, but now require the same cast time as regular mounts.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Added.