Changes equipped items to stored item set in Equipment Manager
/equipset options setname; options setname; ...
- List of options below, separated by commas, enclosed in [ ]
- The name of the set to switch to as it was saved in the Equipment Manager (note this is case sensitive)
You may use "no" in front of any of these to invert the logic result.
- If you are in combat
- equipped ⇔ worn
- If you are currently equipping a specific item, item of a particular class or subclass, or have an item in a particular slot. (ex. equipped:item, see below for details).
- If you are in a group. You may optionally specify group:party or group:raid.
- If you are mounted.
- modifier ⇔ mod
- If the click is modified with shift, ctrl, or alt. You may optionally specify modifier:key (key=shift,ctrl,alt).
- stance ⇔ form
- If you are in a particular stance. May also use stance:# to specify a particular stance (#=stance number).
- If you are in a vehicle with a vehicle UI.
Item Types for equippedEdit
- Two-Hand,Bag,Shirt,Chest,Back,Feet,Finger,Hands,Head,Held In Off-hand,Legs,Neck,Ranged,Chest,Off Hand,Shoulder,Tabard,Thrown,Trinket,Waist,One-Hand,Main Hand,Off Hand,Wrist
- Item Types
- Item Sub-Types
- Cloth,Idols,Leather,Librams,Mail,Miscellaneous,Shields,Totems,Plate,Bag,Enchanting Bag,Engineering Bag,Herb Bag,Soul Bag,Arrow,Bullet,Ammo Pouch,Quiver,Bows,Crossbows,Daggers,Guns,Fishing Pole,Fist Weapons,Miscellaneous,One-Handed Axes,One-Handed Maces,One-Handed Swords,Polearms,Staves,Thrown,Two-Handed Axes,Two-Handed Maces,Two-Handed Swords,Wands
-- This will equip an armor set per spec if mounted or on a vehicle, unless a miscellaneous item is equipped (like an Argent Lance) /equipset [mounted, spec:1][vehicleui, spec:1] Set1; [mounted, spec:2, noequipped:Miscellaneous][vehicleui, spec:2] Set2
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.