|Casting time||1.5-2.5 sec cast|
|Healing Focus (Priest talent), Holy Specialization, Spiritual Healing, Blessed Resilience, Test of Faith, Martyrdom, Silent Resolve, Inner Focus, Focused Power, Enlightenment, Focused Will, Power Infusion, Renewed Hope, Divine Aegis, Borrowed Time.|
- A simple touch can mend so much...
Lesser Heal is a Priest's starting healing spell, and is a low-level spell only. The talent benefits for this spell are usually the ones affecting every Holy spell. At level 16, Heal is available, which effectively replaces this spell. Using this spell on, say, a level 80 would just be a futile mana drain.
Rank table Edit
|Rank||Base Mana Cost||Amount Healed||Cast Time||Level||Cost|
Talent improvements Edit
Holy tree talents:
- Healing Focus (Priest talent) reduces the pushback suffered from damaging attacks by 35/70% when casting healing spells.
- Holy Specialization increases your critical-strike chance with all Holy spells by 1/2/3/4/5%.
- Spiritual Healing increases the amount healed by your healing spells by 2/4/6/8/10%.
- Blessed Resilience increases your healing by 1/2/3%.
- Test of Faith increases healing by 4/8/12% on targets below 50% health.
Discipline tree talents:
- Martyrdom reduces pushback by 10/20%, only after being a victim of a critical strike (50/100% chance to proc).
- Silent Resolve reduces threat by 7/14/20%
- Inner Focus reduces mana cost of next spell by 100%, and increases its critical strike chance by 25%.
- Focused Power increases healing done by 2/4%.
- Enlightenment increases haste of all spells by 2/4/6%.
- Focused Will increases critical-strike chance of all spells by 1/2/3%.
- Power Infusion reduces casting time and mana cost of spells by 20% for 15 seconds.
- Renewed Hope increases critical heal chance by 2/4% on targets affected by a Weakened Soul debuff.
- Divine Aegis causes critical heals to create a protective shield that absorbs 10/20/30% damage.
- Borrowed Time increases haste by 5/10/15/20/25% after casting Power Word: Shield.