|Casting time||Instant cast|
|Cooldown||10.5 sec (GCD 1.5 sec)|
|Requirements||Requires Melee Weapon|
Lava Lash is a shaman ability learned at level 10 for those with the enhancement specialization. It imbues the shaman's off-hand weapon with lava, dealing damage and spreading to up to four enemies within 12 yards.
Modified by Edit
- Enhancement abilities
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.2.3 (17-Oct-2015): Damage has been increased by 4%.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Lava Lash’s damage done is no longer increased by Flametongue Weapon, and its damage has been increased to compensate.; Lava Lash now spreads Flame Shock to up to 6 nearby enemies (up from 4 enemies).; Lava Lash now has a cooldown of 10.5 seconds (up from 10 seconds).
- Patch 5.3.0 (21-May-2013): Lava Lash now deals 300% weapons damage, up from 250%.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Now has a new icon.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Fixed a bug which allowed you to use the ability even if you had a shield in offhand. Now requires a 1hand axe, fist or dagger to be able to be used.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Added.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.