|Casting time||2 sec cast|
|Cooldown||8 sec (GCD 1.5 sec)|
Lava Burst is a shaman ability learned at level 34 for those with the Elemental and Restoration specializations. It deals fire damage, but will also deal additional damage if is on the target.
Modified by Edit
- Core abilities
- Lightning Shield (Improved)
- Elemental abilities
- Restoration abilities
- Rotations should be timed around utilizing Lava Burst as much as possible.
- PvP - Lava burst and , which has no traveling time, if cast in succession will generally hit at the same time for spike damage.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.2.3 (17-Oct-2015): Damage has been increased by 4%.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Lava Burst now replaces Primal Strike for Elemental and Restoration Shaman.
- Patch 5.3.0 (21-May-2013): Lava Burst now has a 2 second cast time, up from 1.5 seconds, and deals 25% more damage.
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Lava Burst base damage has been reduced by 33% but now always deals a critical strike. When cast on targets affected by Flame Shock, it now deals 50% more damage.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Lava Burst’s damage has been increased by roughly 10%.
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): This ability no longer ever consumes a Flame Shock debuff off of the target.
- Patch 3.0.3 (04-Nov-2008): The base damage has been increased by approx. 10%.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.