|Playable races in World of Warcraft e|
|Draenei ( Lightforged) · Dwarf ( Dark Iron) · Gnome · Human ( Kul Tiran) · Night elf ( Void elf) · Worgen||Pandaren||Blood elf ( Nightborne) · Goblin · Orc ( Mag'har) · Tauren ( Highmountain) · Troll ( Zandalari) · Undead|
- This article is about the Kul Tiran human playable allied race. For lore about the region, see Kul Tiras.
Unlike their Stormwind counterparts, Kul Tiran humans tend to be stockier and heavier, being a sea-faring people.
Starting info Edit
Kul Tiran humans start at level 20.
Starting area intro voice-over Edit
Starting attributes Edit
Racial traits Edit
- Haymaker - Punch an enemy, stunning and knocking them back
- Brush it Off - Increase versatility and regenerate damage
- Jack of All Trades - Increases skill in all tradeskills
- Child of the Sea - Hold your breath longer and swim faster
- Rime of the Ancient Mariner - Resistant to Frost and Nature Damage
Those who play as a Kul Tiran human can choose from the following classes:
Notes EditThe naming of Kul Tirans as a playable race seems more of a misnomer then an accurate description as Kul Tirans seems to be more of an ethnicity akin to Gilneans rather than a separate race from Stormwinders.
Patch changes Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.