|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 1.11.0.
- Knight-Lieutenant's Lamellar Gauntlets
- Item Level
- Binds when picked up
- Hand"Hand" is not in the list of possible values (Back, Chest, Feet, Finger, Hands, Head, Held in off-hand, Legs, Main Hand, Neck, Off Hand, One-Hand, Projectile, Ranged, Relic, Shirt, Shoulder, Tabard, Thrown, Trinket, Two-Hand, Waist, Wrist, Two-Handed) for this property.
- 410 Armor
- +15 Strength
- Durability 135 / 135
- Classes: Paladin
- Requires level 58
- Equip: Increases the Holy damage of your Judgements by 20.
- Sell Price: 89 19
- Lieutenant Commander's Aegis (6 pieces)
- (2) Set: Increases your critical strike rating by 14.
(2) Set: +6 Intellect
(4) Set: Reduces the cooldown of your Hammer of Justice by 10 sec.
(6) Set: +15 Stamina
This item was part of the old PvP-Rare Paladin set Lieutenant Commander's Aegis and is no longer available in game. It has been replaced by of the new Lieutenant Commander's Redoubt set. Players who had earned this item can use it with the new set and still gain the set bonus however. There are reports that this ability is currently broken.