|Cooldown||20 sec (GCD 1 sec)|
|Requirements||Requires Melee Weapon|
Kidney Shot is a core rogue ability learned at level 40. It is used to stun monsters or enemy players, preventing them from escaping or causing further damage. Duration is dependent upon the number of combo points used.
Modified by Edit
- Assassination abilities
- Combat abilities
- You must be facing your target.
- Subject to Diminishing returns.
- Key ability of a full stunlock, Kidney Shot allows you to keep a target stunned while dishing out major damage to them.
- Against a PvP target try to wait a second or two after the cooldown is up before using another Kidney Shot. If you Kidney Shot the target within 15 seconds of the last one (after 21 seconds) the effect is reduced to 50%.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): This ability now has diminishing returns against all other stuns.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.