Kick is a core rogue ability learned at level 18. It interrupts spellcasting. If Kick interrupts a spell, it also prevents the target from casting any spells from that spell's school for 5 seconds.
- Proper use of Kick is helpful in many instances where spellcasters are present. In endgame raid situations, rogue Kicks may be necessary.
- Properly staggering the cooldowns of Kick, , and can keep a caster almost completely crippled for the duration of a battle.
- Patch 5.1.0 (27-Nov-2012): The energy cost of Kick has been reduced to 10 (was 15).
- Patch 4.1.0 (26-Apr-2011): All non-damaging interrupts off the global cooldown will now always hit the target.; Kick can no longer be blocked.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Kick is now only 1 rank and no longer causes damage.
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): Interrupting a channeled spell with this ability will now always properly prevent casting spells from the same spell school for 5 sec.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): The Kick ability prevents the target from casting spells in the same school when channeled casting is interrupted.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.