|Judgments of the Wise|
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Redesigned; changed from Your Judgement grants you 30% of your base mana over 10 sec. and now a protection ability.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Judgements of the Wise now procs on attempt rather than on strike, which means judgements that miss can still grant mana. This is to help ensure Protection paladins are not starved for mana if they aren't capped on hit rating.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): This buff now grants 1% of the target’s maximum mana over 5 seconds instead of 0.25% per second.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): The immediate return of base mana from this spell has been increased to 25%, up from 15%.
- Patch 3.0.3 (04-Nov-2008): Base mana immediately granted reduced to 15% from 33%.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Judgements of the Wise will now grant 33% of base mana instead of 20% of maximum mana.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.