- Judgement Armor
- 5623 Armor
+10 Nature Resistance
+40 Fire Resistance
+10 Arcane Resistance
+10 Frost Resistance
+30 Shadow Resistance
- Equip: Restores 20 mana per 5 sec.
Equip: Increases spell power by 153.
- Judgement Armor (8 pieces)
- (3) Set: Increases the radius of a Paladin's auras to 40 yd.
(5) Set: Increases spell power by 47.
(8) Set: Inflicts 60 to 66 additional Holy damage on the target of a Paladin's Judgement.
- Combined stats.
Judgement Armor is the Tier 2 set for Paladins.
|Nefarian (was Onyxia)|
|Razorgore the Untamed|
|Vaelastrasz the Corrupt|
|Firemaw, Ebonroc, Flamegor|
It is considered by many to be one of the best-looking armor sets in the game.
- "The Judgement concept is meant to be an Inquisitor-like outfit. The Silver Hand is an overall noble establishment, to be sure -- but there is a time when pleasantries must end and justice must be done. It is called the Judgement armor for a reason -- it is the Paladin's embodiment of delivering their sentence upon the enemy. This is not the defender aspect of the Paladin you're seeing; it is the commanding, faceless aspect of justice, of judgement. There is more to a Paladin than shining armor." -Quote by Blizzard Poster Caydiem.
See also: Set look alikes
Patches and hotfixesEdit
- Patch 1.9.0 (03-Jan-2006): Updated with new art.
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): Statistics, effects, and set bonuses updated.