- As lead encounter designer on the World of Warcraft® team, Ion Hazzikostas’s primary responsibility is overseeing the creation of the game’s dungeon and raid content.
- Hazzikostas joined Blizzard Entertainment in the summer of 2008 as a game designer, and his responsibilities have included raid boss design and implementation, class design and balancing, and maintaining the World of Warcraft achievement system. Prior to arriving at Blizzard, he worked as an attorney at a law firm in Washington, DC.
- In his spare time, Hazzikostas enjoys exploring Southern California in search of craft beer. Having grown up in New York City, he is a lifelong Yankees fan.
- ^ Kalgan (Tom Chilton 2016-10-13. New Adventures (Just Down the Hall). Official WoW General Discussion forum (US).
- ^ World of Warcraft Developer - Ion Hazzikostas (DOCX) from Gamescom 2016 Legion press kit (Developer Bios Gamescom 2016)
- ^ File:World of Warcraft Expansion Unveiling at Gamescom – Live Stream August 6
- ^ BlizzCon 2013 US Press Kit included on USB flash drive given to press
- ^ BlizzCon 2013 Warlords of Draenor Press Kit
Note: This is a generic section stub. You can help expand it by clicking Edit to the right of the section title.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.