Course: Introduction to the Dark Arts
Instructor Chillheart journeyed from Northrend to teach aspiring necromancers discipline, harshly punishing those who disappoint her. She commands the icy chill of the north and masterfully uses Scholomance's libraries to deadly effect.
Spells & Abilities
- —Instructor Chillheart summons a wave of ice that slowly sweeps across the room, instantly killing any player it touches.
- —Instructor Chillheart shatters the soul of a player, inflicting 15000 Shadow damage every second for 10 sec. When Wrack Soul expires, it jumps to another player. Cast on Heroic difficulty only.
- —Instructor Chillheart wreaths a player in ice for 10 sec, causing them to inflict 277 to 322[DJ 1] Frost damage to all of their allies within 2 yards every second.
- —Instructor Chillheart's icy touch cause her next 10 melee attacks to inflict an additional 555 to 645[DJ 2] Frost damage.
- —Instructor Chillheart summons ice at a player's location that explodes from the ground, inflicting 750[DJ 3] Frost damage to all nearby players.
Fragments of Instructor Chillheart's soul escape the phylactery and animate the tomes of magic scattered throughout the classroom.
- —The Anachist Arcanist creates an orb of magic that explodes on impact, inflicting 462 to 538[DJ 4] Arcane damage to all players within 2 yards.
- —Antonidas' Self Help Guide to Standing in Fire inflicts 463 to 537[DJ 5] Fire damage to all players within 2 yards of it.
- —Wander's Colossal Book of Shadow Puppets hurls bolts of dark magic at players, inflicting 463 to 537[DJ 6] Shadow damage.