|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Warlords of Draenor opened the Dark Portal.
|Casting time||Instant cast|
|Cooldown||(GCD 1.5 sec)|
- This article is about the World of Warcraft ability. For the Warcraft III Priest ability, see Inner Fire (Warcraft III).
Inner Fire is a priest ability learned at level nine. It is a self-cast buff that increases a priest's armor and spell power. It's a useful buff that should be kept up most of the time.
- Patch 4.1.0 (26-Apr-2011): Inner Will and Inner Fire now last until canceled.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Inner Fire no longer consumes mana after learning Inner Sanctum.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): There are no charges anymore. This spell no longer costs mana.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Inner Fire: Charges of this buff will now be consumed properly if the priest is attacked while using emotes.
- Patch 3.0.9 (2009-02-10): Duration has been increased to 30 minutes and can no longer be dispelled.
- Patch 1.10.2 (02-May-2006): Rank 3 will no longer have charges consumed when Power Word: Shield is active.
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): Now stacks with other effects that increase attack power and armor.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.